>>>//...

>>>//SENT: VADM H.M.STANFORTH, ONI SECTION 3

>>>//RECIEVED: CAPT N.BANTA, 17th ODST

>>>//HIGH ORBIT, CAPELLA

>>>//22:50 LOCAL REGION TIME

>>>//RECEIVING TRANSCRIPT..

<<\ Captain.

>>\ Sir, I assure you, my men did their best

<<\ What? Oh yes, Faust got away did he?

>>\ Yes sir, he did...

<<\ Alright, we'll keep hunting him, see where he pops up next.

>>\ Sir you're not-

<<\ Angry? No. Your troopers discovered something much, much bigger than Faust down there.

>>\ ...Care to enlighten me sir?

<<\ As soon as the files are decrypted I will. For now, just know that you all have just gathered crucial intel in this conflict.

>>\ I'm assuming that's this project vector, sir?

<<\ Yes... Well I'll tell you this: from our preliminary scan of the files, it seems that Faust has been directing the URF since he joined to leave UEG space.

>>\ You mean settle their own worlds? Do they have that capability?

<<\ It would seem so. We don't know how many of their colony ships have left UEG space so far, but there could me tens of URF world beyond our reach.

>>\ We have to go after them.

<<\ Yes. We do. Have a good FTX cycle Captain, and train your troopers well. They might be going out into the black soon.

>>\ Understood sir ou-

<<\ One more thing.

>>\ Yes sir?

<<\ Our boys in cryptology did decrypt one of the earlier entries in Faust's Audio Journal that you picked up a couple weeks back. They found out why he turned. I'll forward the recording.

>>\ Affirm sir. I'll take a look.

>>>//RECEIVING FILE..

>>>//BEGINNING PLAYBACK...

ONI Operative Brimstone, November 2521, operational log numbe-.... Fuck it. I'm not playing by ONIs rules anymore. You mother fuckers got my whole god damn family killed. How the hell did you let those URF fucks on Jericho get a god damn nuke... HOW. HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN STANFORTH... Who the hell did you even send to difuse that situation, huh? Some marine grunts!? These 17th ODST numbskulls couldn't calm down a toddler who was hungry, let alone some URF extremists that Watts didn't even want to help out. I bet you'll never hear this Stanforth, but who knows. I'm coming for you. All of Section 3, no, all of the god damn UEG and those 17th ODST fucks. I'm going to help the URF take you down. You corrupt ONI dickwads with your experiments on civlians and your sleeper agents, perpetuating this war and selling the URF weapons. I bet some stupid prick just like me sold them that nuke on Jericho. And those extremists shipped it right to Esseker, right to my mom's doorstep. Well, not anymore, I'm out. I'm going straight to Watts and I'm going to turn this war around for them.

>>>//PLAYBACK COMPLETE

>>\ ...Sir?

<<\ Yes Captain?

>>\ Did we supply the innies in Esseker with that nuke? Did we kill those civilians?

<<\ That's none of your concern Captain. Now, go train up your men. out.

>>\...Jesus

>>>\TRANSCRIPT COMPLETE

>>>\LOGGING OUT...
Capt N.Banta
Echo Company - Commanding Officer
S-3: Operations Command - OIC
S-6: Department of Combat Imaging - OIC
S-7: Department of Doctrine and Training - OIC
17th ODST